Now Hiring for Cycle Counters – Inventory Control – 1st (6:30AM – 3:00PM) -With Regular Over-Time
Are you looking for a direct hire position with a solid company? We are the answer!
Saint-Gobain is hiring talented people who want a career with great benefits!
The Cycle Counter is responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory and performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are reflective of reported inventory.
This position is on 1st shift from 6:30AM – 3:00PM and includes regular over-time.
- Hourly pay starting at $13.32
- Weekly payroll with a pay increase after completion of the 90-day Introductory Period
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement – 401k & Accumulation Plan, Legal Plan, and much more!
- Complete assigned cycle counts daily with a Unit Accuracy =>90% and $ Accuracy =>95%
- Maintain data integrity by accurately inputting required data within Red Prairie
- Support Inventory Control projects such as expired products, slotting, gratis, and purging of obsolete materials
- Performing incoming and outgoing inspections of materials
- Investigating misplaced product and resolving discrepancies
- Meeting standards of safety, security, warehouse maintenance and productivity
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate a Reach Truck (RR) and Stock Picker (SP) or willingness to learn
- Must be comfortable working at heights while operating a Stock Picker/Order Filler
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to read and effectively communicate in English, count accurately, perform simple math, write legibly and follow directions.
- Familiarity with a WMS preferably Red Prairie and be familiar with using an RF system
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 30 pounds consistently, up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Attention to detail with good communication skills
- Ability to follow verbal and written directions
- Must display a high level of accuracy and dependability with a good attendance record
- 1-year experience in inventory control
- Ability to work in a stressful, fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Apply online at: https://www.saint-gobain-northamerica.com/careers
Apply in person from 9am – 11am & 1pm – 3pm, Monday – Friday at: 1001 Perry Rd., Plainfield, IN
Saint-Gobain Abrasives is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, minority/female/disability/covered veteran, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.
To apply for this job email your details to HRDCOPS@saint-gobain.com
About Saint-Gobain Abrasives
Saint-Gobain Abrasives is the world's largest Building Materials Company as well as a global leader in the production of high-performance materials. The Plainfield, IN distribution center supplies customers with sand paper, sanding belts, grinding belts, floor polishing pads, and much more.
The company has been certified as a Top Employer for its exceptional employee offerings and commitment to employee excellence, development and engagement. Only the world's leading employers become certified as Top Employers. With the addition of our recent Top Employer North America Certification, Saint-Gobain is now certified as a Top Employer in 21 countries. With 2015 sales of $44 billion, Saint-Gobain operates in 66 countries and has approximately 170,000 employees worldwide, all of whom are part of Saint-Gobain's culture of nurturing and developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
In North America, Saint-Gobain had sales of approximately $5.7 billion and employed approximately 14,000 people in 2015. The company has approximately 130 manufacturing plants throughout the United States and Canada. Saint-Gobain North American businesses include: CertainTeed Corporation (Malvern, Pennsylvania), Saint-Gobain Abrasives (Worcester, Massachusetts), Saint-Gobain Crystals (Hiram, Ohio), Saint-Gobain ADFORS (Grand Island, New York) and Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics (Solon, Ohio).