Plainfield Chamber of Commerce
Position: Office Manager
Reports to: President/CEO
The primary function of this position is to oversee the daily operation of the chamber office and maintain chamber records and files. It is a permanent part-time position averaging 24-30 hours per week.
Responsibilities/Essential Job Requirements:
· Maintain all chamber records
· Maintain website
· Coordinate board meetings and maintain board minutes
· Assist with fundraising events
· Coordinate cyclical ono-fundraising activities
· Other duties as assigned by President/CEO
· Strong written and oral skills, organizational skills, planning skills, problem solving skills
· Strong computer skills
· Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Minimum of five years’ experience in office management.
Please reply all inquires and resume’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org