Mascot Truck Parts is in need of hard working, dedicated individuals to join a team that is taking the lead in our industry. Several FULL TIME, DIRECT HIRE opportunities await for individuals who are eager to begin their career with a company that values its employees! We offer competitive salary, benefits, paid vacation, 401k and much more!
Job duties vary by department but may include:
- Disassembly of transmissions and/or differentials
- Use hand/power/air tools to disassemble, clean and inspect parts
- Rebuild the transmission or differential using manufacturer’s procedures and O.E. specifications
- Ability learn how to detect/diagnose causes failure and identify the necessary steps to correct the condition.
- Test completed transmission/differential for noise, leaks, ease of manual shift, and shifting of range system using the simulator
- Ability to diagnose the reasons for transmission and differential failure and the steps necessary to correct the condition.
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Ability to stand on feet 8-10 hours
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge/experience in manufacturing a plus
- Good communication skills
- Automotive knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of basic shop procedures and ability to properly use shop tools
1st Shift 6am-2:30pm
Background and Post-offer drug screen and background check required.
Mascot Truck Parts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org