Cornerstone Flooring is seeking a dependable and efficient Truck Driver. We manufacture and install industrial flooring (polymer coatings) for Fortune clients in the Food Manufacturing and Industrial markets. In business for 26 years and growing!
Must be organized, detailed oriented, and comfortable working independently. A clean driving record, 3+ years commercial driving experience, and a valid CDL Class A license is required. HAZMAT endorsement strongly preferred.
Why work for Cornerstone?
We provide modern equipment that you will be proud to drive and a great work culture!
· Vacation time available after 6 months (one week)
· 401(k) with company match
· Salary will commensurate with experience, $45,000 to $55,000 per year
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned vehicle
· Pick-up and deliver materials and equipment to client destination in a safe, timely, and professional manner
· Ensure contents are properly secured to prevent damage/injury
· Communicate with Operations team daily
· Confirm that the contents of each shipment load matches the manifest document
· Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip
· Always ensure your vehicle is kept clean
· Maintain and service vehicle as needed (refuel, change oil, tire pressure, repairs, etc.)
· Notify Operations of any major maintenance or delivery issues encountered
· Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs
· Report all accidents, traffic violations, and damage to vehicles.
· Follow accident procedures as outlined by company policy
· Track and report working hours
· Adhere to company rules and regulations
· Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive in according to the weather/road conditions
· Comply with ICC and DOT regulations
· MUST have, or be willing to get HAZMAT endorsement within 90 days of hire
· Make safety a priority at all times
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· Minimum age requirement, 23 years old
· Valid Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL) required
· 3+ years proven experience in commercial truck driving
· HAZMAT endorsement; or ability to complete within 90 days of hire
· Clean driving record with NO moving violations
· Must pass background check and drug screen
· Skilled at driving and parking large, heavy vehicles
· Alert, focused, and detail-oriented
· Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 100 lbs; No lifting restrictions
· Ability to stand, sit, bend, squat, twist, and climb as needed
· Comfortable with long-haul transport
· Ability to work additional hours and be available for overnight stays as needed
· Proficient using GPS and other routing systems
· Self-starter who works well independently
· Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
· High level of composure and good stress management
Job Type: Full time or Part-time, up to 30-40 hours per week
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Cornerstone Flooring
Cornerstone Flooring started with 3 guiding principles in mind:
First, to be an innovator and leader in the industrial flooring industry.
Second, to create jobs for intelligent, hard-working experts in our field.
And third, to operate with integrity, both within our team and in every job we complete.
We are an honest, hard-working team who backs a product we believe in. Cornerstone offers competitive pay plus Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) with a company match.
We take pride in the knowledge that, just as our employees continue making Cornerstone the best industrial flooring company in the market, we continue to create jobs for honest, dedicated professionals. If you value quality, integrity, and innovation, consider joining our team!