Summary: The Inspector III is responsible for performing inspections and, with the help of the E&QS Team Lead, isolate and resolve quality issues. These issues may exist in the production process for both the Repair Depot and the Special Projects areas.
- Conduct physical and visual inspections based on the requirements of each productions area.
- Compile and input data into corresponding spreadsheets and/or matrices for the generation of required reports.
- Ensure that any errors are expediently corrected.
- Submit all documentation in a timely manner.
- Help identify and define problems, as well as offer assistance in solutions.
- Review processes to drive continual improvement and report findings.
- Update and revise work instructions as processes are changed and/or implemented.
- Support Specialist and Supervisor with special inspections and/or investigations.
- Generate reports for error prevention.
- Work closely with Returns and Returns Receiving personnel in performing returned units or parts analysis/investigation.
- Conduct primary training with/for new inspectors.
- Regular attendance and timeliness.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of quality inspection experience. (Three (3) years as a technician within Bell Techlogix and being able to successfully complete Inspector training within two (2) months may be substituted for the above.)
- Must have previous computer experience, preferably with Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Access and Word.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects at one time.
- Must be able to effectively handle last minute assignment delegations based on the needs of the client.
- Must have the ability to analyze data and make sound decisions based on client policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team-driven customer service environment.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Some knowledge or exposure to Kaizen processes is preferred.
- Knowledge of audio and video equipment is preferred.
Physical, Mental Requirements and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 49 lbs. frequently, unassisted; must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. infrequently.
- Must be able to see and read small, fine print.
- Must be able to work in an environment with fluctuating high and low temperatures.
- Must be able to work in an environment with moderate to loud noises.
- Must be able to stand and walk constantly.
- Must be able to reach and bend frequently.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Bell Techlogix
Bell Techlogix understands to successfully empower business users in today’s digital climate you require a partner who is driving the business with operational excellence, innovation and automation. Through hands-on collaboration, data-driven decisions and uncompromising speed you need to move as fast as your customers and faster than your competitors. In the age of 24X7X Always operations and digital disruption, Bell Techlogix enables you to embrace the digital generation and rapidly respond to a transforming environment.