You need to be an organized, detail oriented team member determined to produce results.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Help to load equipment and supplies as directed by supervisor prior to leaving warehouse
· Help to unload all equipment and supplies at job and prepare for first steps/set up as directed by supervisor.
· Dress in appropriate safety gear
· Set up containment as directed by supervisor
· Hepa vac and cover all items designated by protocol
· Thoroughly clean all areas designated by supervisor according to protocols
· Complete non-cleaning work as assigned, ie vapor barrier, removing insulation, drywall or debris, etc.
· Follow clean up and pack up protocols
· Provide outstanding customer service through communications and follow up with your supervisor.
· Maintain safety standards at all time.
· Clean all equipment as instructed by supervisor.
· Treat customer home, business, materials and possessions with the highest degree of respect and courtesy.
· Prior construction/demolition experience is a plus
· Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record (to be eligible to be covered by company insurance policy and drive a company vehicle)
· Must pass a background check.(no theft related convictions)
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
· Must be punctual and have good attendance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About American Mold Experts
After discovering a green product that safely removes mold (versus the harsh chemicals currently being used) the owners established American Mold Experts in 2008. Since that time they have improved the formula and it now also removes mycotoxins, the toxin and health hazard mold produces. To date this is the only product on the market that addresses mycotoxins in the indoor environment.
The company works with both commercial and residential clients and many referred to us by doctors whose clients have proven to have "mold toxicity." Since 2008 the company has expanded and looking to add additional team members who would have a passion for helping our clients.