Allied Universal is seeking Security Officers, we North Americas’s Leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. Full-time positions offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance,401K, EAP, work perks and more! We also have great part-time and flexible schedules!
- Be at least 18 yr or older with HS diploma or equivalent/or 10 years verifiable work exp.
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- As a condition of employment, employee must complete a background check and a drug screen in accordance will federal, state and local laws
- Display customer service and communication skills
- have basic to intermediate computer skills
- ability to handle crisis situation at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- able to :
- work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
To apply for this job email your details to Stacey.email@example.com
About Allied Universal Security Services
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems, and solutions to serve, secure, and care for the people and businesses in our communities. Our relationships with our employees and clients are at the heart of everything we do, each and every day. Our national reach and local presence covers the continent.
Some of our clients include,, Ryder, Shops at Perry Crossing, Home Depot