Position Overview: Distribution Operator, 1st or 2nd shift
Want to work at a Company that does more than ship books, shoes or household items? At Siemens Healthineers – Americas Distribution Center we ship medical supplies that can literally save people’s lives. We promote a positive and professional workplace where people come together for a common goal: to ensure our customers around the world receive our medical diagnostic products when and where they need them, so our hospitals, labs or doctor’s offices can diagnosis a multitude of illnesses, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer and HIV in a timely way to best care for their patients.
Our forklift operators are responsible for RF gun picking on equipment as well as on foot, working at a pack station, building and inducting boxes, and general housekeeping.
How Siemens Takes Care of their Employees:
· Generous Paid Time off: 4 weeks off in your first year, and 11 paid holidays
· Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits that start on your first day of hire!
· Competitive starting salary, with 10% shift differential for 2nd shift employees
· A regular schedule that you can plan your family time around!
· Potential for annual incentive bonus
· 100% matching 401k retirement program (up to 6% of your contribution)
· Clean, bright, temperature controlled environment
What We Need From You:
· GED or High School Diploma
· Valid Driver’s License in good standing
· Experienced material handlers– equipment used: walkie rider pallet jack, dockstocker, reach truck, stand up forklift
· Ability to work overtime
· Ability to work in a refrigerated (35 to 46 degree) environment up to 8 – 10 hours per day
· Good communication skills
· Basic math skills
· Great attendance
· Commitment and engagement in the importance of the work you do!
Even better if you have:
· More than 2 years’ experience driving equipment in a distribution center
· SAP experience
· Team Lead experience
Join us, and make a REAL difference!
About Siemens Healthineers
At Siemens Healthineers, we want to make healthcare providers succeed in an ever-changing healthcare industry – by helping them deliver better outcomes at lower costs. This purpose drives our focus: to lead the transformation of healthcare together with the ones delivering it.
Being a leading global healthcare company, we at Siemens Healthineers are continuously developing our portfolio, from medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, to adding managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.