Summary: The Inventory Associate is responsible for completely and accurately filling parts orders with a goal of delivering the orders to the technician within the designated time frame of the print. The Inventory Associate is responsible for the essential functions including filling parts requisitions, stocking, and processing of bulk orders. These processes should be completed within company standards for safety and productivity.
- Fill part requisitions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure all items picked are issued from the SAP system prior to delivery.
- Stock and re-stock items in proper warehouse locations, ensuring proper organization and rotation of product.
- Ensure all items and/or boxes are properly packed and labeled with current and correct part number during the picking process, the put away process, and restock process.
- Verify count and correct part number of all returned product prior to put away.
- Communicate all part shortages and overages to team lead, or designee, immediately.
- Perform re-label processes as assigned, ensuring all parts and boxes are labeled with correct part number.
- Operate motorized equipment while following all safety guidelines and procedures.
- Perform daily equipment inspections and promptly report and document all findings.
- Comply with all safety rules, prioritizing safety of self and others at all times.
- Regular attendance and timeliness.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have six (6) months picking experience in a warehouse environment.
- Must be able to achieve cherry/order picker certification in our company program within 14 days from hire.
- Must be able to achieve forklift certification in our company program within 30 days from hire.
- Must be able to achieve turret truck certification in our company program within 60 days from hire.
- Prior cherry/order picker, fork lift, and turret truck experience is preferred.
- Must be able to read and comprehend internal documents and written work instructions.
- Must be able to work with numbers, retaining and verifying part numbers, counting, addition, subtraction, and multiplication.
- Must have excellent communication skills with ability to interface with the customer and all levels of the organization with a positive, professional, customer focused approach.
- Must be able to independently problem solve and make decisions based on processes and procedures.
Physical, Mental Requirements and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 49 lbs. frequently, unassisted.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to stand and walk constantly.
- Must be able to see, hear, balance, grasp, stoop, reach and bend frequently.
- Must be able to kneel and crouch occasionally.
- Must be able to work in an environment with fluctuating high and low temperatures.
- Must be able to see and read small, fine print.
- Must be able to work in an environment with moderate to loud noises.
- Will be exposed to dust frequently.
- May be exposed to fumes occasionally.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Bell Techlogix
Bell Techlogix understands to successfully empower business users in today’s digital climate you require a partner who is driving the business with operational excellence, innovation and automation. Through hands-on collaboration, data-driven decisions and uncompromising speed you need to move as fast as your customers and faster than your competitors. In the age of 24X7X Always operations and digital disruption, Bell Techlogix enables you to embrace the digital generation and rapidly respond to a transforming environment.